Search For Flower Shops

Minggu, 08 Mei 2011

Woman Get Real With Him


We moan complain. We are going around saying all types of negative things about our people. We think we know what we do. I think we have all the answers. We even think we really know him. It is not correct. Again, lack of communication breaks down the relationship. Why do we expect him to treat us in a certain way, and not treat it the way we expect to be treated.

a lot, because we just do not know better. I always say, if you do not know, then just do not know. Unless you read the book or watched it on TV. There really is no rule book to refer. Its just like raising children. We need to be taught how to do it properly, whether it is watching the others, or as I said that reading it somewhere. There are many small things that happen in a relationship and we tend to let it fester, then have a massive argument about it. Why do we do? why do not we sort of things at a time when this happens? What are my colors?

If you discuss this matter in hand immediately in a quiet way, then it can be resolved. If you leave it and ignore it hoping it will go, then it will only rarely ugly head again. Then you begin to wonder about your relationship. When really it's probably not so bad. You just ignored the signs along the way that things were a certain way.

There are solutions to almost all problems in the relationship. Let me give you one of my examples.

He never buys you gifts. I know people who have never bought his children gifts. They will give money to the card instead. As adults they did not get gifts, it can be said that they did not know better. This applies to both men and women. When I was growing up, I did not receive gifts as a child. My parents were too poor. I saw other children around me, accepting gifts, I read about in books, I'd be exposed to on TV. I got exposed to, what I wanted. I love giving. I also love to receive gifts, especially from my husband.

Now there's a clue at all what I just said! Are you waiting for him to give gifts without first exposing him to it? Maybe he never got a gift when he was younger. Or maybe he used to buy these gifts all the time, and have not shown any gratitude. There are reasons for everything that happens in the relationship. Show excitement when he brings home a gift, it does not matter how small it is.

There are times when my husband goes out and comes back with a flower for me. He has to pick out someone else's garden. (Naughty know). He returned it to me and I get all excited about it. He did it in one day in the relationship. It does not happen all the time, but it happens. The reason for holding it is because the amount of excitement to show when he does. (Incidentally, I'm really excited about this ).

My husband is from Uganda, so there are many occasions, not celebrated. He comes from a very poor background. As the family will celebrate Christmas and that was it. Once she met me, I won every event with him. I'd buy tickets and gifts for birthdays, Father's Day, Valentine's Day and every opportunity possible. While I was introducing him gift cards for weddings and lots of romance. Now he is celebrating a lot. We celebrate all together.

You see I taught my husband to give me gifts and cards. It comes so naturally now, I get treats and gifts of all time, I appreciate every last one. So according to your man and show some gratitude, no matter how small the gift. It really thought that counts. He was obviously thinking of you at that point, selection and purchasing or picking a gift.

Start today, go out and buy him something, anything. Wrap it given to him and tell him, just felt like it to heal. Do that every so often. Watch the changes, see if it does not return after a few months. If he does, pull him up on it. Do not just sit back and ignore it. Tell him that it would be nice for him to treat you with an odd gift from time to time. Tell him that you do not have to cost the world. In fact, it does not cost a penny. gift is a gift. It's always the thought.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar